Blood on the Tracks by Barbara Nickless was named one of Suspense Magazine‘s Best Books of 2016 in the “Debut” category. For more information, please visit http://suspensemagazine.com/blog2/2016/12/14/the-best-books-of-2016/.
We hope you’ll rejoin us for another year of wonderful speakers and camaraderie with other mystery/suspense/thriller writers and readers! We’re gearing up for even more fun events in 2017, so don’t miss out–take a few moments to renew your membership dues now.
- Membership dues are $20.00 per calendar year.
- Membership runs from January to December. (Dues paid by “new” members who joined between October and December 2016 includes 2017 membership.)
- Membership of the Sisters in Crime national organization is required to renew with Sisters in Crime-Colorado. > sistersincrime.org
- After renewing your national membership, fill out the JOIN form at https://sistersincrimecolorado.org/join/. We need for you to re-verify our roster information so you only need to fill it out down to “Are you a member of Sisters in Crime-National?”
- Pay via PayPal (see sidebar) or check (mailing address is in the renewal email).
To retain all membership privileges, all membership renewals are due no later than January 15, 2017.
If you have any questions about Membership, contact Karen Docter at Sisters in Crime-Colorado Membership email@example.com.
See you at the Kickoff Party on January 14 at Punch Bowl Social!
Mark your calendars and RSVP today for our First Annual 2017 Kickoff Party for Sisters in Crime- Colorado!
When: Saturday January 14, 2017 at 11 am
Where: Punch Bowl Social, 65 Broadway, Denver, Colorado 80203 (303.765.2695)
This is purely a social event to get excited about our new year of activities and to get to know our Sisters better. If you know someone interested in joining SinC-CO, please bring them along, but everyone must RSVP. Please note that individuals are responsible for the purchase of their own food and drinks.
Can’t wait to see everyone!
Library Journal named Laura’s Close Call as one of the top five mysteries of 2016! For more information, please visit http://lj.libraryjournal.com/bestbooks2016/genre.php?sc=gfm